At thrivor, we’re building a crew of caring individuals who genuinely want to help those going through a health challenge such as chronic illness or cancer, or those who need aged care support.
As a member of the thrivorCREW, you’ll deliver support to an individual or family who has someone going through a health challenge. Your in-home visits will provide support with tasks that will make everyday life easier, take pressure off family supporters and bring a smile or moment of delight for our clientele.
thrivor is a tech-enabled, human-powered organisation, supporting those outside their clinical care, and we need super individuals to help us make a difference for people going through a challenging time.
Note, this is not a carer role but providing practical support within the home.
- Studying or completed a Nursing, Social Work, Teaching or similar degree
- Current Working with Children Check/Police Check/First Aid Certificate/Immunisations
- Current Drivers licence (preferable)
- Initiative: you’re willing to look around you to see what needs doing without being asked
- Empathetic to the environment you are stepping in to as someone may be very ill in the household
If you'd like to find out more about thrivorCREW we'd love to hear from you.