thrivorCREW provides support when you need it most
At thrivor, we’re building a team of caring individuals who genuinely want to help those going through a health challenge such as chronic illness or cancer. Phone 1300 171 511 to find out more.
thrivorCREW provides support to an individual or family who has someone going through a health challenge. Our in-home visits will provide help with tasks that will make everyday life easier, take pressure off friends and family, allowing you to focus on what's most important during this challenging time.
how we can help
- General in-home 'Tidy Ups': remove rubbish and recycling, wipe the benches, make the bed, organise the living area, put toys away, as well as other light tasks.
- Cleaning: perform light cleaning and upkeep of the home: changing bed linen, straighten items, sweep floors, vacuum carpets, put a load of washing on or hang it out, or load or unstack the dishwasher.
- General Admin: assist with any logistics for in-home deliveries: deliver or pick up packages / dry cleaning / laundry / groceries etc. from local shops to the patient’s home. Unwrap the packaging and store the items accordingly; even walk the dog.
- Childcare: light childcare duties as requested by the household (including meal preparation, transport to or from activities and assistance with managing the children in the environment, all with the aim to lighten the load on those going through a challenging time.
- Tasks may also include making phone calls and sorting health paperwork and administration, accompanying the patient to appointments or treatment and assisting them with transport.
If you'd like to find out more about thrivorCREW and how we can support you or a loved one, please get in touch via email or LiveChat below, or phone 1300 171 511.