Join thrivor as a Primary Carer
You can join thrivor as a Primary Carer on behalf of a friend or family member, or to support someone already using thrivor.
1. Install Thrivor on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Tap on JOIN THRIVOR, then on I am a SUPPORTER to create a profile.
3. Tap the Primary Carer button, enter the name and mobile number of the person going through a health challenge.
4. You will receive an SMS confirmation when your request has been approved by them.
5. You can now invite friends and family to help out with everyday life, manage appointments and make communication easier with thrivor chat.
UNLIMITED SUPPORTERS FREE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS A THRIVOR PRIMARY CARER?
You can set up thrivor on behalf of someone going through a health challenge to coordinate a support group of friends and family - they will need to approve your request. Or you may receive a request from someone already using the app to join thrivor as their Primary Carer.
As a Primary Carer you can:
- Create a support group of your family and friends to help out with everyday life.
- Make communication easy with those close to you by using thrivor chat.
- Manage appointments, book transport and voice record your important conversations.
- Keep track of your expenses and other medical records. (Coming soon)
NB There can only be one Primary Carer for a support group on thrivor.
HOW DO I JOIN AS A PRIMARY CARER?
Once you have downloaded the thrivor app:
- Tap the Join Thrivor button
- Tap I am a Primary carer/Supporter
- Swipe left through the carousel and Join now
- Enter your details to register and tap the Primary Carer button
- Your patient will receive an SMS request to approve your as the Primary Carer
- Once approved you can invite friends and family to join thrivor as supporters and start coordinating help on behalf of your patient.
HOW DO I BECOME PRIMARY CARER IF I HAVE ALREADY JOINED AS A SUPPORTER?
If you are already using thrivor as a supporter, you can ask your patient to add you as their Primary Carer.
how do i make one of my supporters a primary carer?
- Tap the contact icon on the top left of the dashboard to view your supporters
- Tap the Primary Carer button next to the supporter you would like to be your Primary Carer
- This person can now add appointments, assign tasks and invite new supporters to join thrivor on your behalf
- You will have a shared view of appointments and tasks added to thrivor
- To change the Primary Carer, go back to the supporters list and select a different contact. The previous Primary Carer will now revert to being a supporter.
How many people can I have in my support network?
You can invite as many people as you like. Some people like to invite a few family members and friends, and others like to recruit lots of family and friends, to help share the load.
If you need help please contact us.